- Finding Aid for the Morton Feldman Papers, 1950-1999, at the State University of New York at Buffalo Music Library: A comprehensive online guide to this collection of Feldman's papers. The Morton Feldman Papers comprise personal and business correspondence, writings by and about Feldman, clippings, programs, and photographs.
Publisher of Feldman's works until 1969.
- Universal Edition:
Publisher of Feldman's works from 1969 onwards.
- Orlando Jacinto Garcia: Homepage of the Cuban/American composer whose music has been influenced greatly by Feldman's aesthetics.
Tom Moore's interview: Transcript of pianist Tom Moore's interview with Feldman.
- Articles on Feldman by Volker Straebel: Texts (in German and English) by Volker Straebel , including his liner notes for the CD, "Morton Feldman: First Recordings - 1950s" (Mode Records CD 66).
- Program Note for "Triadic Memories": Notes written by Louis Goldstein to accompany his performances of Feldman's piano piece, "Triadic Memories".
- Bunita Marcus: Website of the fellow composer, inspiration and intimate companion of Feldman throughout the last decade of his life. The site includes the text of her Memorial Eulogy: For Morton Feldman.
- For Stefan Wolpe: Liner notes by Steven Johnson for the CD recording of this piece on the New World Records label (80550-2).
- Morton Feldman at the Festival d'Automne, Paris, 1997: Reviews by Dan Warburton.
- Neither / Words and Music / For Samuel Beckett: Page devoted to Feldman in the music section of Apmonia: A site for Samuel Beckett.
- Neither: Information (in German) on the production of Feldman's opera "Neither" by the Zeitgenössische Oper Berlin on 28th June 2000. Includes photo of the production and Feldman, plus Samuel Beckett's text in English and German.
- For John Cage: Liner notes by Paul Zukofsky for the CD recording of this piece by Paul Zukofsky and Marianne Schroeder on the Musical Observations label (CP2 101).
- Spring of Chosroes: Liner notes by Bunita Marcus for the CD recording of this piece by Paul Zukofsky and Ursula Oppens on the Musical Observations label (CP2 102).
- Photos of Feldman: Many photos of Feldman and others in the Photo Gallery on Peter Gena's website.
- Slowly Watching Memory - An analysis of Morton Feldman's "Rothko Chapel": An essay by Dániel Péter Biró.
- In Search of an Orchestration: Online feature about the graphical score of this piece by Feldman. Part of a comprehensive online feature about graphical scores in modern music at the Block Museum of Art, Northwestern University: Pictures of Music.
- Feldman Interviews / Performances in the Other Minds Archive: Audio files of Feldman interviews and performances from the archives of the Other Minds organisation.
- Feldman's Composition for violin (1984) - Extended Just Intonation in interpretative practice: An essay by Marc Sabat.
- Shadings in the Chromatic Field: Intonations after Morton Feldman An essay by Marc Sabat.
- In Dispraise of Efficiency - Feldman: The text of a lecture given by Kyle Gann at Seattle Art Museum as part of their "Morton Feldman Marathon" on January 27, 2008.
- The Art of Touch: Programme notes by Philip Thomas for the four concerts in which he played Feldman's solo piano music in October 2002.
- MUSIC; Where Minimal and Maximal Meet: An article by Kyle Gann from the New York Times, February 17 2002, on String Quartet II and Feldman generally.
- Liner notes at DRAM: The liner notes to numerous Feldman CDs are available at this DRAM website. On the homepage, search for Feldman under Composers, and then select from the list of CDs presented.
- « Nec tecum nec sine te » Language-Music Interplays in Musical Responses to Samuel Beckett: PhD dissertation by Diana Kupfer (University of Heidelberg, 2012). Includes a detailed discussion of Feldman's "Neither".
- Coordinating Morton Feldman's False Relationships An essay by Brett Boutwell.
Thanks to: John Bewley, Tete Blanes, Richard Friedman, John Johnston, John "Sparky" Prokop, Werner Praefcke, Dr David Reid and Frank Sani for additions to this list.